This is the author John Donland’s new site, a re-design of his ‘How-To-Be.com.’ John wanted something ‘serious but light’ a header that would convey the idea of conversation, and most importantly a strong call to action directing people to his reviews page. Conversation Aid has been fully re-branded and moved to a CMS platform where John can continue to update pages and blog entries without worrying about learning any of that pesky HTML the kids are crazy for these days.
- RT @ceolandthegang: Are there any Stooges fans out there? I Wanna Be Your Dog is hanging on by a thread - only $1 away from elimination ...
- RT @elreiss: Bloody fucking brilliant: 10 bad habits that impede a team's ability to critique: http://t.co/rP8G33UXw1 (via @adamconner
- RT @BloomWebDesign: 35+ Photoshop Tutorials to Create 3D Text Effects http://t.co/OuOxHQgbxS
- @mikesensei http://t.co/6YHlAerZ
- @andymci That's great, looking forward to it!
Tagsaccessiblity assfacebook beer belly beer campaign beer quotes blue mercury coupe Car Website classic rock css3 esthetics events website facebook faceclothbook fit text Flash golden gate bridge Group Buying Site healing brush html5 layers music non-profit orbit slider party planner website patch tool Photoshop portfolio posters q107 responsive rss icons scope seanbelly skittles social media tina fey tina fey nose job tina fey photoshop tina fey scar Tina Fey Scar Images tina fey scar removed web design wedding planner wordpress Worpress custom theme